Design & Build
Eloc (VIC) PTY LTD T/A Compleat Electrics was established in 1995 and is well-qualified to become part of your design and build team. Our customers find it valuable to include Compleat Electric early in the conceptual and design phases of their new or restorative construction projects. Our design capabilities, field experience, and material procurement channels can assist you in cost containment and complex job scheduling. This process offers the best value for your construction dollar.
At Compleat Electrics, we specialize in industrial, commercial, and institutional construction. Compleat’s in-house estimators, project managers, purchasing and field personnel are skilled in formulating a cooperative spirit with other trade professionals in order to save you both time and money. Our staff have years of scheduling experience and insight that facilitates the efficient delivery of all services without the costly delays so often encountered when multiple building trades are involved.
In response to the market demand for increasingly-sophisticated diagnostic capabilities, Compleat Electrics has invested significantly in state-of-the-art power quality monitoring equipment and certified staff training. The director Warren Cole who has more than 30 years’ experience in the electrical industry.
Installations & Retrofits are becoming more common in this age of emerging energy and conservation awareness. Compleat Electric has developed a history of providing energy-efficient measure installations and retrofits - both interior and exterior - in concert with various utility rebate/incentive programs. Our project personnel are fully trained and licensed to perform both energy audits and appropriate installations at your facility. Compleat Electrics has successfully completed large lighting projects, VFD installations, Refrigeration installations and retrofits, we can also design and install EMS / Solar PV systems for our valued customers.
Maintenance & Customer Service
At Compleat Electric, we take our commitment to customer service seriously. To enable us to deliver prompt, quality service to our customers — 24 hours a day — Compleat has invested in a fleet service vehicles. All are equipped with state-of-the-art communications equipment in order to maintain a direct link between field and headquarters. This investment in communications equipment ensures fast emergency service to our customers, day or night.
- Industrial Troubleshooting & Control Wiring.
- Design & Build.
- Data / Telecommunications, Category SixA, Fibre optic Cabling ,terminations and testing, Krone certified installers.
- Fire and Security system Installations.
- Energy Conservation Audits & Implementation Measures.
- Energy Management Systems.
- PowerQuality Analysis & Control.
- Power Factor Testing & Correction
- PLC / Automation, design and installations
- 24-Hour Emergency Service.
- Switchboard design and manufacture.
- Service and maintenance.
- Large scale Solar PV on grid and stand alone design and installations. CEC A2685913
- Motor Control.
- OH&S and quality control imp limitation.
- Large Civil electrical design and installations, with appropriate equipment to suit.
- Light and power on large scale for Commercial and Retail.